Given the current global and economic situation, many people are concerned that their retirement savings will not last as long as they do. What will a market correction mean to your retirement? Additionally, without proper planningyour estate may get settled in ways you never intended. Join us for a special dinner event and receive real answers to these and other important issues that may affect your estate and retirement plan.
What You Will Learn:
- How could then New Tax Bill impact your retirement?
- How can your retirement accounts factor in to your trust, estate and probate plan.
- What steps can you take to ensure your money lasts as long as you do?
- Preserve and protect your financial assets from market volatility, inflation and taxation.
- Learn how to minimize taxes, fees & losses and maximize income on your IRA, 401(k) and other retirement accounts.
- Are you truly diversified? Or do you just think you are?
- How can you maximize your Social Security benefits?
- The real cost of mutual funds and variable annuities – how do you know what you are really paying?
Our events are typically well-attended and seating is limited, so pelae reserve your space today. Topics covered best suited for those age 55+ and with at least $500,000 saved for retirement outside of any real estate holdings.