Events & Seminars
We’re committed to providing helpful, quality information that leads to more confidence in your retirement income strategy. We offer a select number of educational events each year to help potential clients better prepare for a secure retirement.
Strategies to Help Maximize Your Retirement & Reduce Your Taxes
Our Discussion will include the following topics:
- Creating Guaranteed Income
- Protect Your Principal against Market Volatility
- Tax Efficient Strategies for Preserving Your Nest Egg
- Discover Your Market Risk and Create a Portfolio that works best for you
- How to position your portfolio to Minimize Taxes, Fees & Losses, and Maximize Income
- How 'Your Plan' differs from the 'Government's Plan' when it comes to Trust, Estate & Probate Planning
- Choosing a Retirement Professional
Sept 10 & 12 - The Woodlands
Sept 17 & 19 - Kingwood
October 8 & 10 - Memorial/Energy Corridor
October 10 & 15 - The Woodlands
Topics covered best suited for those that have saved at least $500,000 for retirement (outside of any real estate).
Registration is required for attendance. Please contact our office at 281-872-1515 to reserve your space.
Smart Women, Smart Retirement
Women face DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT financial challenges than men during retirement. Grab a girlfriend and join us for appetizers and wine as we discuss:
- How to align your money with what matters to you most
- Discover the good news for women facing and enjoying retirement
- What you need to do to make sure you and your family are prepared should something happen to your spouse
- 3 simple moves you can make to help take control of your financial future before and during retirement
- Why milions of informed women who have lived in financial fear have come to realize their best days are actually ahead
- And much more...
Sept 10 & 11 - Total Wine The Woodlands
Retirement Outlook 2019
A 2-night educational workshop designed specifically for individuals and/or couples who are retired or will be retiring in the next 5 years and have saved $250,000 for retirement.
Registration Fee: $49
You will learn:
- How to maximize cash flow and minimize taxes in retirement
- Steps to maximize Social Security benefits
- Strategies to help mitigate taxes on your 401k, 403b, 457, TSP IRA and other investment accounts
- Factors to consider before making a lump sum from your pension
- What a market correction means for your portfolio
- How to avoid the 10 biggest retirement planning mistakes
October 22 & 29 - HCC Spring Branch
October 23 & 30 - HCC Katy
October 29 & November 5 - Klein MPC
October 30 & November 6 - LSC Tomball
December 3 & 10 - LSC Kingwood
December 5 & 12 - LSC Kingwood
About Our Seminars
No products or services are sold at any of our events.
We strive to keep you up to date on issues that matter to you, your family and your financial well-being. Whenever you attend a seminar, feel free to schedule a one-on-one, no-obligation, complimentary consultation with one of our advisors.
Register for a Seminar
Fill out the information below to save your seat at an upcoming event or seminar!