Events & Seminars
We’re committed to providing helpful, quality information that leads to more confidence in your retirement income strategy. We offer a select number of educational events each year to help potential clients better prepare for a secure retirement.
Join Us For One Of Our Retirement Planning Workshops
WILL YOUR RETIREMENT LIVE UP TO YOUR DREAMS?
Your retirement dreams are achievable and sustainable - You just need the right plan to get there!
October 5 & 7 - The Woodlands
October 26 & 28 - Katy
November 2 & 4 - W. Houston / Energy Corridor
November 2 & 4 - Spring/Cypress
Dec 2 & 7 - The Woodlands
You will learn:
- Why your IRA/401(k) is an IOU to the IRS – and what you can do about it.
- How to you create a secure, steady and reliable income stream in a volatile market.
- What you need to know to mitigate taxes in retirement and avoid paying too much.
- How to minimize Medicare confiscation & optimize Social Security.
- Learn how to create a guaranteed income stream, maximize income & minimize taxes, fees & losses.
- Five of the biggest risks to a secure retirement - and how to overcome them.
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. Use the box to your right to register or call our office at 281.872.1515 to register.
Taxes In Retirement
Did you know your retirement accounts are an IOU to the IRS? Taxes are often one of your biggest expenses in retirement. Come learn little-known secrets to mitigating taxes as part of a comprehensive retirement plan. We often help our clients save thousands in taxes. Join us for a one-night educational workshop that is sure to help you defeat Uncle Sam at his own game.
November 9 & 11 - W. Houston / Energy Corridor
November 9 - Lone Star College-University Center, The Woodlands
November 11 - Klein MultiPurpose Center
RESERVATIONS REQUIRED. RSVP in the box to the right or call our office at 281.872.1515
Register for a Seminar
Fill out the information below to save your seat at an upcoming event or seminar!