Events & Seminars
We’re committed to providing helpful, quality information that leads to more confidence in your retirement income strategy. We offer a select number of educational events each year to help potential clients better prepare for a secure retirement.
Upcoming Seminars / Webinars
Halftime Market Update
Virtual Only Event
July 21 & 23
The Road To Financial Recovery Starts Now...
Ways To Protect Your Money Against Loss in
Crisis & Grow During Stable Market Conditions
Plus: Actions To Take Now To Protect Your Retirement Income During Turbulent Times
Concerns that keep most Americans up at night that we will discuss:
- Why your IRA/40
1(k) is a potential tax disaster - and what you can do to minimize taxes now and in the future
- How the $2.2 trillion Cares Act could impact your retirementHow do you create a secure, steady and reliable income stream in a volatile market
- How to minimize Medicare confiscation & optimize Social Security timing
- The Secure Act could put your Retirement Accounts at risk & turn your IRA into a tax burden for your heirs.
July 14 & 16 - Kingwood
July 14 & 16 - West Houston / Energy Corridor
August 4 & 6 - Katy
August 11 & 13 - The Woodlands
Retirement Outlook 2020 and Beyond
A 2-Night Educational Workshop Sponsored by:
Learn How To:
- Maximize cash flow & Social Security Benefits
- Reduce or eliminate taxes & maximize tax efficiency of withdrawals from retirement accounts
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Factors to consider before taking a lump sum from your pension
- Evaluate & plan for healthcare and long-term care
- Stress Test your portfolio against a variety of risks
- Plan your estate properly through the use of wills, trusts and tax reduction strategies
This class is designed specifically for individuals and/or couple who are retired or will be retiring in the next 5 years and have saved at least $250,000 for retirement.
Memorial/Energy Corridor/Katy - August 11 & 18
Memorial/Energy Corridor/Katy - August 13 & 20
The Woodlands/Spring/Conroe/Magnolia - August 18 & 25
The Woodlands/Spring/Conroe/Magnolia - August 20 & 27
Topics covered best suited for those that have saved at least $500,000 for retirement (outside of any real estate).
Registration is required for attendance. Please contact Shelbi at our office at 281-872-1515 to reserve your space.
Register for a Seminar
Fill out the information below to save your seat at an upcoming event or seminar!