Events & Seminars
We’re committed to providing helpful, quality information that leads to more confidence in your retirement income strategy. We offer a select number of educational events each year to help potential clients better prepare for a secure retirement.
Strategies to Help Maximize Your Retirement & Reduce Your Taxes
Our Discussion will include the following topics:
- Creating Guaranteed Income
- Protect Your Principal against Market Volatility
- Tax Efficient Strategies for Preserving Your Nest Egg
- Discover Your Market Risk and Create a Portfolio that works best for you
- How to position your portfolio to Minimize Taxes, Fees & Losses, and Maximize Income
- How 'Your Plan' differs from the 'Government's Plan' when it comes to Trust, Estate & Probate Planning
- Choosing a Retirement Professional
November 12 & 14 - Katy
November 12 & 14 - Spring/Cypress
December 3 & 5 - The Woodlands
Topics covered best suited for those that have saved at least $500,000 for retirement (outside of any real estate).
Registration is required for attendance. Please contact our office at 281-872-1515 to reserve your space.
Retirement Outlook 2019
A 2-night educational workshop designed specifically for individuals and/or couples who are retired or will be retiring in the next 5 years and have saved $250,000 for retirement.
You will learn:
- How to maximize cash flow and minimize taxes in retirement
- Steps to maximize Social Security benefits
- Strategies to help mitigate taxes on your 401k, 403b, 457, TSP IRA and other investment accounts
- Factors to consider before making a lump sum from your pension
- What a market correction means for your portfolio
- How to avoid the 10 biggest retirement planning mistakes
Registration Fee: $49
October 22 & 29 - HCC Spring Branch
October 23 & 30 - HCC Katy
October 29 & November 5 - Klein MPC
Tax & Income Planning Strategies for 2019
A 2-night educational workshop for those 55+ to learn the principles of sound tax and income planning.
Learn How To:
- Determine how the NEW TAX LAWS will affect your retirement planning
- Plan your taxes rather than just prepare them
- Understand the reasons taxation changes
- Calculate and make the most of Required Minimum Distributions
- Understand IRAs and all pre-tax accounts
- Decide if you should convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Make the most of what you have and stay within your tax bracket
- Simplify your personal finances through account consolidation
- Make your money last!
Dec 3 & 10 - LSC Montgomery
Dec 5 & 12 - LSC Montgomery
About Our Seminars
No products or services are sold at any of our events.
We strive to keep you up to date on issues that matter to you, your family and your financial well-being. Whenever you attend a seminar, feel free to schedule a one-on-one, no-obligation, complimentary consultation with one of our advisors.
Register for a Seminar
Fill out the information below to save your seat at an upcoming event or seminar!