Events & Seminars
We’re committed to providing helpful, quality information that leads to more confidence in your retirement income strategy. We offer a select number of educational events each year to help potential clients better prepare for a secure retirement.
Upcoming Seminars / Webinars
Learn How To Maximize Retirement Income & Mitigate Taxes
Our Discussion will include the following topics:
- The Secure Act could put your IRAs &Retirement Accounts at risk. Find out everything you need to know.
- How to protect yourself against future drops in the market without completely sacrificing your principal.
- 5 of the biggest risks to a secure retirement and how to overcome them.
- Traditional "safe" havens for retirement savings are yielding after-tax returns barely above inflation. You'll discover better options.
- Why your IRA/401(k) is a potential tax disaster - and what you can do about it.
- New 2020 tax legislation could turn your IRA into a tax burden for your heirs. Find out crucial mistakes to avoid.
- Learn how to create a guaranteed income stream, maximize income & minimize taxes, fees & losses.
- Making the right choices with your Social Security Benefits. The difference could be an additional $100,000 - $300,000.
June 2 & 4 - Katy
June 2 & 4 - The Woodlands
June 9 & 11 - Spring / Cypress
June 30 & July 2 - The Woodlands
July 14 & 16 - Kingwood
July 28 & 30 - West Houston / Energy Corridor
Topics covered best suited for those that have saved at least $500,000 for retirement (outside of any real estate).
Registration is required for attendance. Please contact our office at 281-872-1515 to reserve your space.
Register for a Seminar
Fill out the information below to save your seat at an upcoming event or seminar!