Events & Seminars
We’re committed to providing helpful, quality information that leads to more confidence in your retirement income strategy. We offer a select number of educational events each year to help potential clients better prepare for a secure retirement.
Join Us In 2021 For One Of Our Workshops
2021 ECONOMIC & MARKET OUTLOOK: NEW PRESIDENT, NEW POLICIES
Given the events that have transpired over the last year, many feel like our country is at war. We can all agree that we are most certainly living in interesting times. A new President is sure to bring new policies that will likely affect those near and in retirement. Plus, how will multiple stimulus packages and government spending impact your retirement plan? What does this mean for your taxes, now and in the future? And, if something happens to you, will your heirs be o.k.?
Join us for an engaging presentation in a relaxed setting as we discuss how you can preserve your hard-earned savings from being exposed to the economic and political storms. What you don't know many be hurting you.
April 13 & 15 - Katy
April 27 & 29 - The Woodlands
May 4 & 6 - W. Houston / Energy Corridor
May 18 & 20 - Spring / Cypress
You will learn:
- Why your IRA/401(k) is an IOU to the IRS – and what you can do about it.
- How to you create a secure, steady and reliable income stream in a volatile market.
- What you need to know to mitigate taxes in retirement and avoid paying too much.
- How to minimize Medicare confiscation & optimize Social Security.
- Learn how to create a guaranteed income stream, maximize income & minimize taxes, fees & losses.
- Five of the biggest risks to a secure retirement - and how to overcome them.
Use the box to your right to register or call our office at 281.872.1515 to register. Both in-person and virtual events available.
Register for a Seminar
Fill out the information below to save your seat at an upcoming event or seminar!